ERICKSON LIVING - SENIOR LIVING ADVISORY BOARD SWEEPSTAKES
- These are the Official Rules for the Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) offered by Erickson Living Management (the “Sponsor”). By entering the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by these official rules and the decisions of the Sponsor.
- No purchase or payment necessary to enter or win. Purchasing will not improve your chances of winning.
- Eligibility: this Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the 50 states of the United States of America and the District of Columbia, who are 18 years of age, or the age of majority in their state of residence, whichever is older, or older at the time of entry. Employees of Sponsor and its advertising agencies, affiliates, and/or promotional partners and members of their immediate families together with whom such employees are domiciled are not eligible to enter or win.
- Sweepstakes Period: The Sweepstakes will start on ____________ and end on _____________ (“Sweepstakes Period”).
- How to enter: You may enter the Sweepstakes by visiting the Sponsor’s Senior Living Advisory Board website at http://seniorlivingadvisoryboard.com and completing a survey. Completion of the survey automatically enters you into the Sweepstakes associated with that survey. An Entrant may complete only one survey. If you do not wish to complete a survey, you may also enter the Sweepstakes by completing an entry form, posted on the Senior Living Advisory Board website, and sending the entry form postage pre-paid to Erickson Living Management, 703 Maiden Choice Lane, Baltimore, MD 21228, Attn: Marketing Dept./ Senior Living Advisory Board Sweepstakes. Entry forms must be received 3:00 p.m. on ____________. 20__ (“Sweepstakes Deadline”) to be eligible.
- Determination of the winner: All entrants that have submitted an entry form during the Sweepstakes Period will be entered into random draw pool for the prize to be awarded for that period. The winner will be determined based on a random drawing conducted by Sponsor of eligible entries received during Sweepstakes Period. Sponsor expects to announce the winner on _______________, 20___.
- Prize and Odds of Winning: There will be one (1) grand prize awarded consisting of an Amazon1 gift card with a value of $100.00. The approximate retail value of the prize is $100.00. There are no exchanges or substitutions of the grand prize. The odds of winning the grand prize will vary depending on the number of eligible entries entered into the random draw pool. By way of example, for 100 entrants in the Sweepstakes, the odds of winning for a single entrant would be 1 in 100.
- Notification of winner: The winner will be notified by phone, mail or email. If the winner does not respond within 10 days of the date appearing on the prize notification, or fails to comply with the instructions contained in the prize notification within that time period, Sponsor reserves the right to randomly choose an alternate winner from the pool of remaining eligible entries. Return of any prize notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. Winner may be required to provide evidence of identity in connection with claiming the prize.
- Ownership of Entries. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Sponsor is not liable for entries that are lost, late, misdirected, garbled, incompletely received, mutilated, or illegible, for any reason, and all such entries will not be eligible. Sponsor reserves the right to modify, extend, suspend or terminate this Sweepstakes in its sole discretion with or without cause.
- Taxes. Income and other taxes, if any, on the value of the prize are the sole responsibility of the winner. If required by law, Sponsor may issue a form 1099 to the winner for the approximate retail value of the prize.
- Use of Name. By accepting the prize, the winner agrees that Sponsor may use winner’s name for editorial, advertising and publicity purposes, including without limitation, posting on Sponsor’s website, without further compensation. By entering and/or by accepting the prize, each entrant agrees (a) that Sponsor may contact it by phone, mail or email relating to this Sweepstakes; and (b) to release Sponsor, its affiliates, and their directors, officers, employees and agents from any and all liability arising out of his/her participation in this Sweepstakes with respect to the awarding, receipt, use and/or misuse of any prize or participation in any prize-related activity, including without limitation, personal injury, death, and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy. The winner and all entrants acknowledges that Sponsor does not make any warranties, express or implied, relating to the prize and that Sponsor expressly disclaims the implied warranties or merchantability and fitness for a particular use.
- No Substitutions or Transfers of Prize. No substitution of prize, including cash substitutions, will be permitted, except that Sponsor has the right in its sole discretion to substitute a prize of greater or equal value if the stated prize is not available. The prize is not transferable.
- Disqualification. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entrant found tampering with the entry process or with the operation of the Sweepstakes or who violates these official rules. Caution: any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be in violation of criminal and civil laws and will result in disqualification of such entrant. Should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek remedies and damages (including attorney’s fees) from any such entrant to the fullest extent of the law, including criminal prosecution.
- Venue/ Choice of laws. This Sweepstakes is subject to all federal, state and local laws and regulations. It is void where prohibited. This Sweepstakes is governed by the laws of the State of Maryland. The exclusive venue for any action arising out of the Sweepstakes shall be a court of competent jurisdiction in Baltimore County, in the State of Maryland. 15. For a winner’s list, please send a stamped, self-addressed envelope after the Sweepstakes Period to: Erickson Living Management, 703 Maiden Choice Lane, Baltimore, MD 21228, Attn: Marketing Dept./ Senior Living Advisory Board Sweepstakes or see the List on our website.
1 Amazon.com is not a sponsor of this promotion. Except as required by law, gift cards cannot be transferred for value or redeemed for cash. Gift cards may be used only for purchases of eligible goods on Amazon.com or certain of its affiliated websites. For complete terms and conditions, see www.amazon.com/gc-legal.